Head of Product, Arca Labs
The Head of Product will be responsible for setting the roadmap for Arca Labs and for defining the timeline, rollout and prioritization of all future Arca Labs offerings. This role, reporting to the President, will have oversight of research and development of all Arca Labs products and will, in conjunction with market input conceive, develop and design the suite of offerings that will round out the Blockchain Traded Funds (BTF) suite of products. The first of which is the Arca US Treasury Fund. This role will work very closely with the Chief Legal Officer, Chief Executive Officer and President in designing regulatory compliant instruments involving blockchain and digital assets that utilize existing regulatory structures.
- Oversight of the product development cycle from idea generation to regulatory approval; including defining the initial processes and ensuring product adaptation as the company scales.
- Responsible for building out a suite of regulated products, currently termed Blockchain Traded Funds (BTF) that will aid in the adoption of digital assets by institutional investors.
- Maintain and prioritize the product development pipeline in accordance with market demand and market sentiment which will include additional domestic and international offerings for customer investment.
- Understand the landscape of both digital assets and traditional finance in order to competitively position Arca Labs products including pricing, geographic distribution, sales channels etc.
- Continuous engagement with the digital asset community through existing and future industry contacts in order to stay abreast of current trends and market opportunities.
- Create and oversee industry advisory groups to assist with product creation and to validate potential product offerings.
- Work alongside the Head of Sales to understand where there is market demand and to leverage the HOS’ industry relationships to the advantage of the company.
- Play a key role in positioning Arca as an innovator in the product development and securitization space, and contributing to the outreach efforts including, drafting external communications and representing Arca Labs at key industry events through speaking engagements.
- Become one of the key evangelists for Arca Labs through print and media participation, as well as within the conference circuit and the industry at large.
- Draft thought leadership pieces that echo the innovative nature of Arca Labs and help to communicate the core messaging of the company.
- A minimum of three years in the digital asset space with a background in traditional finance.
- A minimum of five years in management consulting, investment banking, or equivalent strategy/project management with hands on experience in structuring or trading
- Experience in structuring and executing complex analyses of market opportunities and executing on those plans
- Background in developing budgets, forecasts and metrics for analyzing potential opportunities and making recommendations to the Management Team.
- Deep and passionate understanding of the digital assets space and a desire to make an impactful change on our financial system.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with, organizing and leading project partners within the industry.