Head of Growth, Arca Labs
The Head of Growth, reporting to the President, and working closely with the CEO, Head of Product and Chief Legal Officer will have oversight of and will implement a sales program, process and team. The Head of Growth will be responsible for generating interest and investment in the Arca US Treasury Fund and subsequent products developed by Arca Labs, the innovation arm of Arca Funds. Recently launched, the Arca US Treasury fund is intended to be the first of a suite of regulated financial instruments that will be offered to investors that leverage blockchain technology and existing financial structures. The Arca U.S. Treasury Fund and corresponding ArCoin token is the first product of its kind—an SEC-registered, blockchain-traded investment fund and token regulated under the Investment Company Act of 1940 and backed by interest-bearing, short-duration U.S. Treasury bills and notes.
- Full oversight of sales, generating new investors for Acra Labs with goals tied to Assets Under Management of the Fund.
- Creation and implementation of a distribution strategy and plan for the roll-out of the Arca U.S. Treasury Fund and ArCoin, including potential distribution partners and channels for sales and investment in the Fund.
- Creation of sales process from lead generation to ‘closed won’ through use of technology to ensure a proper sales funnel and transparent tracking mechanism.
- Responsible for the identifying, nurturing and closing strategic partnerships for the Fund, including specific use cases for ArCoin resulting in broader distribution
- Build and manage a global sales team, including hiring, onboarding, goal-setting and motivating a remote team
- Establish oneself as a thought leader within the digital asset space through engagement with the industry, attendance and speaking at conferences as well as through social media.
- Partner with the Head of Product to share information collected from existing & prospective investors to ensure that future products fit the needs of the customer base.
- The work that you do will have a huge impact on the firms goals and bottom line. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company and help build from the ground up
- A minimum of ten years experience in selling financial products, two years within the digital asset space
- Experience in investment banking or asset management with hands-on experience in selling financial products
- Accomplishments in selling into large financial institutions, and a track record of success in doing so
- Series 7 license or a quick path to achieving it
- Background in developing sales plans, quotas, sales process, CRM, and technical sales in developing sales plans, quotas, sales process, CRM, and technical sales
- History of bringing new regulated products to market, leveraging existing relationships, and driving sales enablement
- Deep and passionate understanding of the digital assets space and a desire to make an impactful change on our financial system.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with, organizing and leading project partners within the industry.